Use the mobile app Zelle to pay church donations/dues.
Here is some more information on how to setup .
How to use Zelle app to make online to payments to Ascension Marthoma Church, Philadelphia?
If you already have the Zelle app installed or have it in your online Banking app then skip to Section B below.
- Go to the App store and download “Zelle” on to your phone.
- Launch “ZELLE”
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on “Get Started”
- Pick your Bank of choice to transfer money from.
- Ex. Bank of America, PNC, Citizens Bank, etc..
- Read through and select “LOGIN”.
- Enter your “Online ID” and “PASSWORD” to your Bank Account.
- Hit the SUBMIT “Button”.
- Select a Phone Number to verify your Identity to associate your account with the phone number listed.
- Choose “TEXT MESSAGE” or “PHONE CALL” to verify your account by
- Hit “SEND CODE”.
- Enter the code you received
- Hit “CONSENT”
- Confirm the information listed.
- Hit “Join ZELLE”.
- This time, you should receive a Text Message indicating that you have activated your profile with ZELLE.
- Select your “Account Type” and Hit Continue.
- You can customize your profile with a Photo and enable Touch ID or SKIP through until you see “CONGRATULATIONS” and the word “Continue” on the screen.
Now you are Set to make your transaction with “Ascension Marthoma Church Philadelphia” by following the instructions below.
Step 1. If not already opened, Open the ZELLE app. If its built into your banking app, then open the bank app and open Send money with Zelle.
Step 2. Select “SEND” Button.
Step 3. Type in Trustees.firstname.lastname@example.org and press continue.
Step 4. Put in ascension Marthoma as first name and “church” as the last name.
Step 5. Press ENTER to Continue.
Step 6. Enter the dollar amount to send and press “REVIEW”
Step 7. Please put your account number and what your contributing for like monthly subscription in the what is this for field.
Step 8. Then press the SEND Button.